We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Telesales Executive with previous experience in outbound sales, call centre or similar target-driven role to join a leading insurance broker offering a competitive commission scheme, fast-track career prospects and structured training. You’ll be joining a successful, fast-paced and high performing environment, working alongside a fun and outgoing team. If you love speaking to people, enjoy a challenge and like busy days that go quickly, this is a great opportunity to be part of a growing insurance business.
About the Job
Working as part of a busy commercial insurance team, the key duties of the role will include:
- Making minimum of 50 outbound calls to defined leads to offer insurance products
- Booking appointments for Insurance Broker Execs to call back and collating renewal dates
- Targeted on achieving a minimum of 10 leads per day
- Working closely with brokers to introduce a range of products
- Providing first class customer service and a consistent approach
Suitable candidates will need to passionate about insurance, be motivated to pick up the phone, resilient and target-driven. You’ll want a career in the insurance industry, but are prepared to work hard to show your dedication and strong work ethic, whilst building relationships with brokers and demonstrating excellent customer care.
As a minimum you will need to demonstrate:
- 1-3 years’ experience in an outbound calling, telesales or target-driven customer service role
- Ideally previous exposure to the insurance sector or financial services, although this is not essential
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and driven
In return, the company is offering £17-20,000 starting salary with a realistic OTE of £23-28,000 (£6-10K in commission based on leads identified and those converted by the account executives team). There is a fantastic working environment and competitive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to move into an insurance broker role with full training provided after 18 months.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days and should be prepared to discuss your application further. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.