Warehousing ApprenticeHAMILTON PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in Warehousing working in a small and friendly established team. Future opportunities for progression.
- Weekly wage
- Working week
Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm. 1 hr lunch.
Total hours per week: 37.00
- Expected duration
You duties will include;
- Receiving Deliveries and signing for goods, ensuring damages are recorded
- Checking deliveries ensuring product is correct to delivery note – to include product description and product count
- Checking delivery for damages
- Passing paperwork to office for input ensuring damages/discrepancies are recorded
- Placing checked stock in correct location of warehouse dependent on whether it is for picking warehouse or bulk storage
- Rotating stock from bulk storage to picking warehouse as required
- Picking orders and preparing them for checking by warehouse supervisor, ensuring correct stock rotation at all times
- Packing goods according to customers advised instructions
- Ensuring correct completion of picking note. Weight/No of Pallets etc.
- Loading of goods for dispatch (Royal Mail/ Interlink/ Parcelforce only until Forklift training completed). Loading of pallets once fully trained on forklift.
- Ensuring warehouse is kept in a clean & tidy condition at all times
- Ensuring warehouse is kept in a safe condition for all staff at all times
- Ensure all waste is removed to recycling skips on a daily basis
Ongoing training throughout the duration of the course which could potentially lead onto a Lele 3 higher qualification or further training, on successful completion of your Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.