Warehouse & Equipment ManagerField Operations – ManchesterMaintain our equipment and help us deliver an amazing service to our clients!
Competitive salary plus benefits
Deadline for applications: 3rd July 2020
APEM is Europe’s largest specialist aquatic environmental consultancy. We offer our clients an integrated approach to the investigation and management of freshwater catchments and terrestrial and marine habitats and operate UK wide and internationally. Our consultants are recognised experts in their fields, and as a company we pride ourselves on our commitment to scientific rigour and an excellent service in providing solutions to our clients.
2019 was a big year for APEM. We were awarded water industry consultant of the year and we completed a management buyout. In 2020 and beyond we will continue our ambitions for growth and innovation.
APEM is a highly reputable company, renowned for our quality and long list of trusted clients, who once secured, provide repeat business year after year, trusting us to deliver a high-quality service at a fair price.
About the role
The Field Surveys team specialises in aquatic ecological and hydro morphological survey work throughout the UK with sampling and monitoring of lakes, ponds, canals, rivers, estuary, coastal and marine environments.
The purpose of the Warehouse & Equipment Manager is to ensure that all equipment required for field work is properly maintained and services completed within the required timescales, as well as reporting any issues to senior field staff and project managers
- To undertake routine maintenance and calibration of scientific monitoring equipment
- To ensure monthly checks are undertaken on company vehicles field equipment
- To update recording logs of equipment services and repairs
- To update equipment repair logs accurately.
- To investigate and arrange repair of damaged equipment.
- To keep vehicles clean.
- To ensure equipment and vehicles are signed out correctly
- Arranging vehicle / boat/ equipment servicing
- Calibrating survey equipment General equipment repairs Maintenance
- Record keeping
- Cleaning equipment
- Ordering new PPE and equipment
- Cleaning and tidying stores
- Arranging remedial works in warehouse
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- General DIY or maintenance skills.
- To be competent in organising repairs and services for company vehicles and equipment Good communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.