Our client is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors.
As part of the development team responsible for an all-in-one Point of Sale system that manages ticketing, sales, membership, event planning and email marketing in a single location. They have an exciting role to work alongside a skilled team of developers building leading software to shape the Visitor Attraction industry. They have lots of exciting new projects and the opportunity to shape the technologies that bring innovation to the industry.
- You will be developing and maintaining the organisations own e-commerce solution based on ASP.NET, SOAP API and Microsoft SQL.
- As you will be in a small team that is responsible for the entire lifecycle, it is essential that you are highly motivated and a very strong technical problem-solver.
- You will also require good communication skills as you will deal directly with customers in specifying, deploying and supporting the websites.
- Demonstrable experience developing websites using ASP.NET
- Expertise integrating with APIs
- Expertise building and modifying APIs
- Ability to query SQL Server and T-SQL databases
- Great communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- HTML, HTML5 and CSS (mentioned for the benefit of the search engines)
- Angular Materials
- Expertise writing APIs in VB.Net or C#
Location: Exeter, Devon and we operate a Hybrid / Remote flexible working approach where it is expected you would be in the office occasionally at the managers request and with the ability to visit sites in Exeter, Birmingham and Manchester
Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Finance Manager / Management Accountant role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Finance Manager / Management Accountant vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.