Casual Business Support and Administration Bureau
£10.29 to £11.36 per hour depending on the nature of the assignment.
Stockport Council runs a casual business support bureau, supplying temporary workers to various locations in and around Stockport. We are looking to recruit administrative workers to provide casual support to Council services.
In order to join our pool of workers you will need the following skills and experience:
1. Working knowledge of the core suite of Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), this will be demonstrable at interview and by a short test.
2. Can work comfortably as part of a team or sometimes on your own
3. Organisational skills
4. Attention to detail
5. Customer service and communication skills
6. At least 6 months previous work experience in an administration role and be able to provide suitable references
7. Flexible, enthusiastic and reliable
The tasks expected to be undertaken by our casual workers can include customer support (reception desk and phone answering duties), document creation and management, data entry, organisation of meetings/events and support for financial transactions.
This is a rolling recruitment advert; therefore there isn't a closing date for the return of application forms. Providing you meet our criteria, you will be invited to interview; which will be arranged periodically dependent on the needs of the business.
Job Description and Person Specification
For more information, please click https://www.greater.jobs/search-and-apply/job-details/ST-34573/
Stockport Council – Valuing Diversity
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.