Audio Visual Installation Engineer
21st Feb-25th Feb, 5th March-27th March, 9th April- 5th May
Our client is an Audio-Visual systems integration company, specialising in commercial and education projects based in Manchester and across the North West, who are looking for an Audio Visual Engineer to join their successful and busy company for a contract role starting in February 2020 covering the following dates 21st Feb-25th Feb, 5th March-27th March, 9th April- 5th May
The main role is to deliver industry leading Audio-Visual systems installations for a project based in Manchester.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Physical installation of audio-visual equipment in accordance with the project documentation.
- Testing, commissioning and configuration programming of equipment as required.
Preferable Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in installation of structured cabling, control and AV cabling and Audio-Visual containment and testing.
- Technical knowledge and install experience of Creston and VC systems.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Audio Visual Engineer vacancy, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Audio Visual Engineer vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.