North West: Bank Positive Behaviour Support Worker
Job Type: Bank
Hours: as and when required
Salary: £11.06 per hour
Closing Date: 30 June 2020
Please quote reference: ABL – 227
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a new and developing service in a forward thinking and innovative organisation.
PLEASE NOTE: this is a bank post, hours will be offered on an as and when required basis.
Using the clinical frameworks of Applied Behavioural Analysis and Positive Behavioural Support the Positive Behaviour Support Key Worker will work within a multidisciplinary framework to provide a behavioural service in residential, educational and vocational settings to people with learning disabilities and behaviour that challenges.
Essential role requirements:
- Working with and supporting people whose behaviour is described as concerning or challenging
- NVQ2 in Health and Social Care (or equiv) and committed to achieve NVQ3
- Some knowledge of and expertise of implementing PBS
- Able to identify, innovate and implement new ideas that support service users
- Effective communication skills with both service users and staff
- Ability to write high quality reports
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with a range of staff in a variety of teams
- Ability to analyse and disseminate complex information to a range of audiences, and to provide written and verbal reports
- Ability to use monitoring and evaluation tools
For full duties and requirements please refer to Job Description/person specification.
DBS enhanced (with barred) required.
Strictly no agencies.
How to Apply
To apply for this role you will need to complete an application form. Please click on the download buttons to access an application form and job description:
Download Job Description – Bank Positive Behaviour Support Worker
Download (Microsoft Word) – Application Form
Alternatively you can request an application form and job description/person specification from Amy Prescott by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone.
For more information about the post please contact Stuart Stokes on 01204 570 999.
CV’s will not be accepted.
Strictly no agencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.