Payroll Professional looking to become a Junior Business Analyst – to £30,000, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll professional to become a Junior Business Analyst with a leading payroll software company working on Temporary marketplace timesheet and Expenses systems.
As a Junior Business Analyst (for a cloud-based timesheet and expenses software product which has several agency customers, all focused on the temporary labour market), the role will involve client liaison and support as well as assisting in the roll out of software at client sites. Key responsibilities will be :
- Keeping abreast of developments in the pay and charge market, particularly in respect of competitors
- Conceptualisation and design of new features, Sprint planning and User Acceptance testing
- Forming and maintaining strong relationships with agency payroll teams at client sites
- Assisting in technical queries from clients
- Assisting in client implementations and training of client staff
- Working with my development team in India to design and build new features for my product
You will learn to understand business needs related to change and transformation whilst gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements. An important aspect of this role will be the ability to explain technical jargon to commercial teams and clients whilst understanding the needs of the customer and creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
Your background is expected to be in Payroll/Accounts working with Temporary Payroll processing in the Agency or Bureau world.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.