Cloud Partner Development Manager
Our client, a market leading technology organisation is expanding their cloud-based infrastructure division. This role will have a combination of new partner acquisition and developing some of their existing larger scale partners. Traditionally, this would have been a field-based position based from home – obviously that will be fully home based for the time being but a return to a field-based role is the medium-term plan.
Duties will include: –
- Working with marketing and product manager to develop cloud-based solutions that suit customer’s needs
- Recruiting new partners and working with them to establish long term relationships
- Focusing on both New Partner acquisition and Revenue targets
- Growing existing partner revenues through high-level relationship management
- Acting as the SME for their client base (with presales support where necessary) to develop their opportunities
The expectation shall be that the successful candidate will be: –
- A proven cloud-based infrastructure sales exec – a background in any recognised cloud solution is fine (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Adept at managing a partner base, developing their proposals, training, and evangelising them to see you as their partner of choice
- Able to develop new relationships, from initial on-boarding, right through the channel sales cycle
- Able to direct marketing emphasis to ensure the correct message is being sent to the prospective partner base and that leads are coming into the business
Although you will inherit some larger partners, this is a “win then grow” type of role where you retain client ownership and therefore earnings into year 2 and beyond increase significantly.
Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Cloud Partner Development Manager, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Cloud Partner Development Manager. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.