We are currently recruiting for an intelligent and commercially astute business development professional to join an expanding, forward-thinking software company based in Leeds city centre. This role is best suited to business graduates or equivalent with ideally 12 months+ relevant experience, capable of identifying industry trends, engaging with high level contacts and establishing effective relationships.
You will undertake a self-managed and autonomous role focused on both direct sales and appointment-making, but your duties will go far beyond telesales and cold calling. You will use your intellect and market knowledge to identify and nurture leads, pursuing targeted communications with mapped decision makers, drawing on sector trends and generating opportunities. Your role will encompass sales, marketing, networking, account management and strategy planning to increase bottom line and generate sales revenue.
Key duties will include:
- B2B sales; researching, prospecting and outbound calling
- Generating appointments for the Business Development team
- Delivering online webinars and product demonstrations to new and existing customers
- Researching competitors, mapping target customers, tracking industry trends
- Identifying opportunities, channel partners and complimentary verticals
- Creating and delivering targeted communications and dialogue with industry leaders
- Establishing a reputation as a credible expert and influencer
- Demonstrating initiative, ambition and willingness in achieving personal targets and contributing to the success of the business
We are looking for a determined, proactive and resilient self-starter, keen to play an integral role in the company’s growth and development. Within 12-18 months, you should be working towards a sales management, field sales or senior role based on outstanding performance and potential to take on more. In return the company are offering a salary of £25-28,000 plus a realistic first year OTE of £35-40,000 and second year OTE of £50K+. OTEs for people who are successful in this industry can be truly eye-watering!
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Business Development Executive role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Business Development Executive vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.