Our client, a leading provider of financial software solutions, is adding to their customer success team due to growth. The role will suit someone who has a technical background but also solid customer facing skills as you will work through the full pre-to-post lifecycle guiding their customers to the best configuration of their software solutions. Key duties in the role include: –
- Gathering client requirements
- Guiding clients through the full software onboarding process
- Conducting product demonstrations
- Account Management
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Conducting user training
A suitable background would include: –
- A technical / business degree, relevant professional qualifications or equivalent level of industry experience
- Strong customer facing skills – from an implementation, presales, professional services, post sales, or similar technical role ideally
- Knowledge of Financial Crime – AML, KYC, etc
- A level of basic technical skills – SQL, SAS, JSON, etc
You don’t need to be an ex-coder as it is a platform based tool with relatively simple API integration, however a level of technical expertise is a significant advantage.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Customer Success Manager role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Customer Success Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.