Internal Audit professionals ACA, ACCA, CIA, IIA London Banking to £50,000 plus package
The Internal Audit team aims to provide confidence to clients and their stakeholders through the rigorous independent assessment of process and controls. This is done through the appropriate use of assurance skills, robust audit and other methodologies coupled with industry insight in the Financial Services market.
Our clientare looking for Internal Audit professionals who have a strong background in Financial Services and Internal Audit. Ideally, candidates will have experience of working in assurance, risk and / or controls projects either as an internal auditor / advisor at a professional service firm and / or within an Internal Audit function within industry.
Your key responsibilities
This Internal Audit team works with clients to provide assurance that an organisation’s business activities are operating effectively in addressing these challenges. This is done through the appropriate use of assurance skills, robust audit and other methodologies coupled with industry insight in the Banking market.
Join us and you'll work on teams with responsibility for the overall execution of smaller projects and / or individual components of larger projects, under the guidance and direction of Managers, Directors and Partners. You'll also be introduced to career challenges that will take you into exciting new professional territory. As part of the Extended Assurance team you will;
Skills and attributes for success;
- Desire to build / develop a career in assisting Banking & Capital Markets clients with controls assessments / improvements, including the provision of either a formal (assurance) or informal (findings & recommendations) opinion.
- Ability to lead teams and deliver our solutions to meet client needs, preferably demonstrated in a professional services environment.
- Intellectual rigor / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution which can then be delivered.
- Ability to operate with stakeholders / manage projects which potentially span all functions within client organisations.
To qualify for the role you must have
- ACA, ACCA, CIA, IIA qualified or equivalent
- Experience working with Banking & Capital Markets clients
- Some experience of internal audit and internal controls (including Sarbanes Oxley)
- Knowledge of business process, operational process and process analysis
- Practical experience of regulatory topics including Prudential Reporting, Structural Reform; new internal audit innovation; and/or Business audit skills
- Market knowledge
Ideally you’ll also have
- Experience with innovation and transforming internal audit processes
- A track record with a blue chip company in the Financial Services industry or professional services firm would be preferable
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.