Kinetic Recruitment are currently looking for Medical Packers to work for a niche provider of outsourced services based in Tameside
The company have an outstanding reputation in the medical industry and are looking to recruit for people with a great eye for detail and that want to progress.
As one of the Medical Packers you will be working in a very sterile environment.
You will be required to;
- Wrap surgical equipment after an intense clean
- Make sure that the wrapping is done exactly to the specifications
- Quality control will play a major part in this position
- Check that the medical trays are compliant with checks provided
- Check all medical equipment listed is on the sterile trays
The ideal candidate should have a keen and eager attitude and want to learn and progress! Along with this you will need:
- Need a great eye for detail
- Be able to do a repetitive but important job (whilst training)
- Be confident and be able to ask questions
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work on your feet all day
- Be keen and eager to work
In return for working for this great company, you will receive:
- £8.72 per hour
- Opportunity to work for a large company, gaining great experience.
- Opportunity for permanent role after 12 weeks for the right candidate
- Initially the successful candidate will be put on a training shift for a week, this will be a day shift.
Candidates must be flexible as they can work various different shifts detailed below:
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm OR 10pm – 6am
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the client shifts cannot be chosen and they are allocated to each successful candidate; you will be assigned a shift for the duration of employment however this can change due to business needs.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
Click the link below for full details and to apply now
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.