Senior Manager Finance Transformation Consulting – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or FCCA
Hybrid working, visits to clients on occasion. £90,000 to £110,000 plus bonus and package.
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Manager to partner with their clients to solve complex business problems and provide the best advice and solutions. This role requires the individual to take responsibility for job economics, ensuring seamless project management and collaboration with other solutions. Senior Managers are involved in developing solutions, building future contacts within the business community, mentoring teams and serve as ambassadors for the client in the market.
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and roll-out of training and developing skill sets.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Skills required for the role:
- Advanced knowledge in accounting / finance processes and objectives.
- A deep understanding of core business and finance processes such as Financial Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Regulatory Frameworks with regards to external reporting as well as specific accounting areas such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Inventory and Revenue.
- Overall knowledge of accounting operations, financial frameworks, financial accounting systems and business intelligence tools.
- Experience of helping clients and/or companies with IPO's/mergers/divestitures/fund raisers.
- Previous experience of developing consulting-led solutions and expanding practice areas.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and innovation to client engagements across various industries.
- Ability to develop budgets and project plan as well as lead overall project execution.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to create value add client deliverable.
- Strong knowledge and experience of working on IFRS/ US GAAP/ UK GAAP.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- A demonstrable background in Consulting, FP&A, Financial Reporting, Assurance Services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Professional Certification such as ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIA, CFE, or similar strongly preferred.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.