Nequinox Studios are Hiring!Position
Experienced Senior Programmer.
An opportunity to join a dynamic new studio with a focus on technical excellence and exciting projects to create great games efficiently with best-in-class technology in a culture of collaboration and excellence with good work-life balance. To join a company at the foundation level, to help build a centre of technical excellence in the games industry, to have a recognised contribution to our studio and have fun while doing so, The Senior Programmer will be working on our in-house tech/project as well as contracts where and when needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Programmer will:
- Have 5 years + experience .
- Good communication skills, good team player.
- Willing to learn new skills, face new challenges and technology.
- Ability to lead a sub team or be part of a team.
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title.
- Unreal experience as an advantage.
- Be competent and confident in the following areas:
- C, C++, C# as an advantage
- System design and implementation
- Console experience – PS4, Xbox One, Next gen as an advantage
£ – Competitive, Dependent on experience.
To apply, please visit – https://nequinox-studios.com/jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.