Systems Administrator, Salford
Mon- Fri 37.5 hours, hybrid/remote 2/3 days a week (successful candidates may require occasional travel to satellite offices within UK and Europe)
The Systems Administrator will be working within the Group IT team, taking responsibility for the Salford office infrastructure and associated satellite offices. The successful candidate will be involved in the overall IT Project roadmap and will play a key role in delivering a successful global IT service.
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent IT setup, service and troubleshooting skills.
- You will have experience working with all Microsoft products including Windows operating systems, Active Directory and the Office 365 stack.
- Experience operating a service desk, prioritizing ticket requests and issues whilst taking security into consideration at all times.
- High levels of organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure and skill in supporting remote users
You’ll be a natural problem solver, analytical, inquisitive and have a desire to keep up with emerging technologies. But most importantly of all, you will need to have high levels of self-motivation, innovation and the drive to really make a difference.
Key Skills / Technology Expertise:
- Client/Server technologies,
- Windows OS,
- Active Directory,
- Asset Management,
- Supplier Management
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.