Are you an ambitious and self-managed sales professional ready for a new challenge offering great career prospects? Do you thrive on building last relationships with new business customers based on delivering high-quality, ethical solutions? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client, an established workwear manufacturer based in South Manchester, is currently recruiting a highly motivated Field Sales Executive to take a new product to market, establishing customer relationships with new accounts and driving growth in the wholesale to retail sector.
A socially-responsible and award-winning employer, we’re looking for a customer-centric and solutions-focused sales executive with a solid track record in high volume sales.
Key duties will include:
- Identifying and targeting new business opportunities within the retail sector for high-quality workwear clothing and related products
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies to engage potential customers, build a robust pipeline of clients and achieve and exceed sales revenue targets
- Working in partnership with the sales support function to convert identified leads, attend pre-booked appointments and identify new opportunities
- Conduct customer visits and product demonstrations to appeal to customer wants and needs, showcasing the benefits of products, customer service and customisation capabilities
- Cultivate and maintain strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers, influencers and partners to generate initial sales and repeat business based on customer buying habits and trends
- Maintain and share accurate records of customer interactions and provide regular insight to the management team regarding market insights and opportunities
You will be expected to place the customer at the heart of everything you do, working closely with your colleagues and upholding the company’s ethical and sustainable business practices in all interactions.
Suitable candidates must have a proven track record in field-sales, preferably in the workwear or related industry (wholesale to retail sales). You will also need to demonstrate:
- Relationship building and passion for excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven and resilient
- Ability to work independently and manage a busy schedule
- Willingness to travel across Greater Manchester and North West region (4 days per week)
- Commitment to ethical business practices
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV for a confidential chat about the role.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Field Sales Executive role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Field Sales Executive vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.